Hey guys in this article am going to share with you, the GTBank fingerprint withdrawal, how to use GTBank fingerprint to withdraw money, How can I use my fingerprint on GTBank? How do I withdraw money from my GTBank fingerprint? You are in a right place.
Let’s dive in without wasting much of our time.
In this article, you will Find out about GTbank fingerprint withdrawal. Do you even know that you can withdraw cash from a GTbank ATM without utilizing your ATM card or any withdrawal reference number?
Many individuals don’t think about GTbank fingerprint withdrawal, while some that do are not able to take a stab at something new.
The fingerprint withdrawal is another component accessible on select GTbank ATMs to give you admittance to your cash whenever, in any event, when you don’t have your card or your telephone.
This technique is extremely simple to utilize and doesn’t take a lot of time. In this post named “GTbank fingerprint withdrawal”,
So in this article, I will tell you the best way to perform GTbank fingerprint withdrawal.
You may also like to read this: How To Get GTB POS Machine In 2021
GTbank cardless withdrawal To perform GTbank fingerprint withdrawal, adhere to the beneath directions:
To Withdraw Cash with FingerPrint via the GTBank ATMs
- Go to any GTBank ATM nearest to you with ThumbPrint then attached Hardware.
- Press “Enter” button on the ATM machine.
- Then Select the “FingerPrint Withdrawal”
- Enter the “Phone Number” (the number you used to opend the account) and click “Proceed”.
- Now Place your right thumb on the hardware thumbprint for 10 seconds.
- Then Remove your hand and click on “Proceed”.
- Enter “ Amount” you want to withdraw, then press “Enter“ button to proceed
- Cash is dispensed and the transaction is completed. That’s all.
You have withdraw with fingerprint on GTBank ATM machine successful.
If you have any questions regarding how to use GTbank fingerprint withdrawal, How to pull out cash from GTBank ATM machine using fingerprint, feel free to drop your comment through the comment section below.
And don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family on social media network.
Are you student?
You might also like to know about this Business article for free.