Is it possible to Unshare Data On MTN line? Yes it possible. You can now share and unshare data on MTN.
In this article, am going to share with you, everything you need to Unshare your data on MTN right now.
So Let Get Started!
Now in 2022, MTN has offered a feature that makes it very simple for their users to share their data plan with friends, household and colleagues.
This feature is accessible to all MTN subscribers.
If you subscribe 2000MB, it is possible for you to to share with 5 different MTN line at once.
Imagine, you want to share data with your friends and mistakenly shared the data to an unknown person, what will you do??
The next thing you need to do is to Unshare the data and resend it to the right person.
How can you do that??
Am going to guide you on how you can Unshare data on your MTN line. But before I go there, let me first share how to share data on MTN.
Guide on how to share Data on MTN.
Like I said earlier, MTN has offered a feature that makes it very simple for their subscriber to share their data plan with friends, household and colleagues.
And the feature is accessible to all MTN subscribers.
So, If you subscribe like 10GB of data, it is possible for you to to share with 5 different MTN line at once.
To share data on MTN line, follow this guidelines:
- Before you can share data with someone, you have to first subscribe for like 200MB.
- Then now dial *415# in your mobile phone.
- Select the data bundle
- Then Select data share. And follow the instructions.
If you can’t go through this process, there is another option just dial *141*5#, press 4 then press 2.
Once you are done, you can now share data with your friends and family. And to change PIN, follow this guidelines:
- Dial *131*2*1#
- Press 1
- Press 2 to alter your outdated PIN which is 0000 to any digit you like.
- Press 3 to purchase data as reward
- Press 4 for data sharing
Guide on how to unshare data on MTN
To unshare your data from unknown beneficiary, is not a straight process. All you need to do is to let your data plan get exhausted, and the beneficiary received’t be able to use it.
Once you subscribe to a new data plan, the beneficiaries received’t be able to use it, until you add them again.
If you wish to remove any beneficiaries, you can do that by just dialing *415# and then follow the instruction prompts to remove any beneficiaries.
- Africgold Reviews 2022: Is Africgoldm.com Legit Or Scam? Check Right Now
- Goldmine Reviews 2022: Is Goldmine Earning Legit Or Scam? Check Right Now.
- Loadedpulse.com Review 2022: Is Loadedpulse Legit Or Scam? Check Right Now
- How To Open And Verify Cash App Account In Nigeria [2021 Review].
- JumiaPay Business 2021 Review: Here Is Everything You Need To Know Right Now.
- Top 5 Online Business You Can Do With Your Smartphones Right Now In 2021‘
So if you have any questions regarding how you can Unshare data on MTN overview, feel free to drop your comment through the comment section.
And don’t forget to share these articles with your friends and family on social media networks Thanks for reading.