[MigoLoanReview] Hey guys, in this article am going to share with, how to get your first loan on Migo loan platform today. So let get started!
What’s Migo Loan Platform?
Migo loan platform previously generally known as kwikmoney is an automatic on the spot loan service that originated from a partnership between banks, networks and telecommunication company in Nigeria.
On the core of this partnership is giving simply accessible loans to Nigerians with out collateral or guarantors.
Is Migo mortgage legit?
Yes, Migo mortgage is 100% legit. According to users review on-line, on Migo platform, you may get a 6 of as much as 500,000 naira simply in only a few minutes with out the necessity for a lot of paperwork or collateral.
Migo Loan Necessities
Here is the necessities you need to know earlier than you get a loan on Migo platform:
- Your savings account
- bank verification number (BVN)
- Your phone number.
- You must be 18 years and above
- You have to been utilizing your phone number actively for the final 90 days.
- Your account number will need to have been in lively use for the final 90 days.
- You need to have an account in any of the next banks: firt bank, Access bank, FCMB, UBA, Stanbic ibtc, Wema Bank, Zenith Bank, Polaris bank.
How Apply And Get Migo Loan?
To apply and get a loan on Migo platform, comply with the guidelines below:
- Open your phone dial pad
- Dial *561#
- Choose loans
- Choose request loan
- Await loan provide
- Settle for the provide and apply account number.
When you would slightly apply for a loan on Migo on-line, then you are able to do the next:
- Go to the Migo online portal by visiting 👉 https://my.migo.money
- Then enter your phone number.
- Full verification (A code will probably be despatched to your phone)
- Now Choose loan provide and proceed to see the gives out there to you.
- Then Enter your account number
- Full and get your loan.
Migo loan rate of interest
The rate of interest on Migo is normally from 10% & 25%. Your price relies in your private knowledge.
i.e. it might probably be increased or decrease. The lo time period normally ranges from 14 days to 30 days.
Migo loan repayment
You must all the time repay your loans on time, that is so you’ll be able to improve your credit score rating and get increased loans at decrease rates of interest sooner or later when you are applying again.
- EaseMoni Loan Review 2021: Know How To Get Your First Loan On EaseMoni Right Now.
- Easycredit Loan App Review 2021: Is Easycredit Loan Legit Or Scam? Read Now.
- Quickcheck Loan Review 2021: Everything You Need To Know Right Now.
So to repay your loan, you are able to do that by way of:
- Migo loan portal (website).
- USSD (*561#), bank transfer.
- ATM, money and so forth.
What occurs if I can’t repay my mortgage on Migo?
You must all the time take loans that you recognize you’ll be able to repay simply, as late cost results in extra charges and penalties. And it might also decrease your loan credit score.
Migo Loan Customer Care Number
If you wish to get in contact with Migo, you are able to do that by contact the contact info below:
- Office Address: 3B Adekunle lawal street, Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
- Phone number: +23417002274
- E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like I said earlier, The rate of interest on Migo is normally from 10% & 25%. Your price relies in your private knowledge. So give it a trial.
And make sure to repay your loan quickly. Because this may affect your loan credit score. Not only on Migo platform, but on all loan platform in nigeria.
If you have any questions regarding how to get your first loan on Migo loan platform, feel free to drop your comment through the comment section below.
And don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family on social media network below. Thanks.