Hey guys, in this article am going to share with you, the kuda loan review: everything you need to know right now before applying for Kuda loan. Let’s get started!
What is Kuda Bank?
Kuda is a bank just like first bank, wema bank, access bank and other banks in Nigeria.
Kuda bank is a monetary company that is solely online and carries out financial operations with a banking license from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
The Kuda bank was created by Babs Ogundeyi. He studied at Brunel College, London, and has engaged in working throughout the boundaries of finance for almost all of his profession.
The Kuda bank is particularly for phone users, because they don’t have any physical branch.
Note: before you can get loan on Kuda bank, you have to create account, verify your account and active on the app.
So here is how to register Kuda bank and how to upgrade your kuda account for you to get kuda loan.
- Easycredit Loan App Review 2021: Is Easycredit Loan Legit Or Scam? Read Now.
- Quickcheck Loan Review 2021: Everything You Need To Know Right Now.
- Ecobank Loan: Get Loan From Ecobank Right Now In 2021
How to sign-up on the Kuda app
To register and generate your Kuda bank account number, follow this guidelines below:
- Open Google play store, install and and launch the app.
- Then click sign up because you’re their new consumer.
- Fill within the required information.
- This can embrace your email address, password, phone number, and referral code.
- Confirm your phone number through the OTP which you’ll obtain by means of the phone number you provided.
- Lastly, you’ll be required to take a selfie and that’s it.
- You are now a bonafide Kuda bank consumer.
So after signing up, you won’t be able to transfer money to other bank except other kuda account.
And you might want to open an account. The Kuda app will present an account number that you need to use to execute transactions.
Like I said earlier, you can’t send money to other bank, to upgrade your account you have to provide your BVN.
And Kuda have three type of account, Which are:
You will offer your identify and phone number to register on the Lite account, whilst you want a reputation, phone number in addition to BVN to register on the Primary account.
The premium account is the very best tier. To register, you need a reputation, phone number, a legitimate ID, and your BVN.
The premium account lets you transfer funds as excessive as 250,000 max directly, plus most transfers per day prolonged to N1 million however stand at 500,000 on a POS terminal.
- ALAT By Wema Loan 2021: Get Your First Loan On Alat App Right Now.
- EaseMoni Loan Review 2021: Know How To Get Your First Loan On EaseMoni Right Now.
- Access Bank Payday Loan: Here Is Everything You Need To Know Right Now In 2021.
How To Get Kuda Loan.
Kuda bank offer loan for their active users. If you are active on the Kuda bank mobile app, you will be able to get loan quickly.
Yes: with kuda bank, it’s possible to take quick short-term loans without doing any paperwork.
And Also, you can decide to pay them back at any time,with just 0.3% daily interest.
If you are ready, here’s how to apply for a Kuda Loan.
- Go to Google play store, and search for “Kuda bank”
- Install and Open the Kuda app, then swipe to your borrowed account.
- Click on borrow.
- And click on Get your Overdraft.
- Touch next, to proceed
- Now Input the amount you want to borrow and then click done.
- You will be asked to enter your PIN.
- Verify your transaction PIN.
- You can also use Face or fingerprint to verify the transaction.
- Now click on okay.
- And transfer your money to any bank.