Hey guys, in this article am going to share with you, heritage bank POS review 2021: how you can get POS for free from heritage bank.
Heritage offered free POS and cheapest Android POS machine in nigeria. Am going to share everything you need to know about heritage bank POS machine.
Let’s get started…
- 1 What is Heritage Bank?
- 2 Heritage Bank POS Machine
- 3 What is Heritage Bank POS Charge
- 4 How To Get Heritage Bank POS Machine.
- 5 FEATURES Of Heritage Bank POS Machine.
- 5.1 How long does it take POS transactions to be credited to account?
- 5.2 What to if customer claims to have been debited for an unsuccessful transaction.
- 5.3 What to if transaction declined or unsuccessful.
- 5.4 What does EXCEEDS WITHDRAWAL LIMIT mean?
- 5.5 How To get reports of all previous transactions
- 6 Heritage Bank Android POS Spec.
What is Heritage Bank?
The heritage bank is a leading Nigerian Bank that provide banking experience beyond the traditional to their customers, by consistently providing outstanding service.
Heritage Bank are dedicated to providing financial products that give customers total round-the-clock control of their money as they navigate them through the process of wealth creation.
Heritage Bank work with retail businesses of all types from local stores and the international chains also.
Heritage Bank POS Machine
Heritage Bank offer free POS machine, but their android POS device is not free. They offer cheapest Android POS machine in nigeria.
You can get heritage bank android POS device at lowest amount (10,000 naira only) this will help you to deliver a quick, slick, highly secure payment experience for your customer.
You may also like to read this: How To Get Bankly POS Machine: The cheapest POS machine In 2021
Heritage Bank offer the widest range of smart terminals, with the highest security requirements and can be paired with the POS management services.
What is Heritage Bank POS Charge
Heritage charge only 0.75% of each transaction amount spent by your customer. but the 9.75% capped at a 1,200 maximum applicable fee.
How To Get Heritage Bank POS Machine.
Follow this guidelines to get free Heritage Bank POS machine:
You may also like to read this: Baxibox POS 2021 Review: Here is Everything You Need To Know Right Now
Before you can request for heritage bank POS terminal, you have to open an account with Heritage Bank.
Either idividual or corporate current account.
After, request for a merchant application form at any of heritage bank experience centres. Or contact heritage bank customer care through:
- Office Address: 292B Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Phone Number: +234 1 236 9000
- Phone number 2: 0700-HERITAGE
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.hbng.com
Heritage Bank POS takes up 3 days to be deliver within Lagos and 5 days for other states. And you will also get free Bullet point.
You can download heritage Marchant form here print it out and fill it. But before you submit the application, please make sure to contact heritage bank first.
Note: We get this heritage Marchant application form from their website, you can download it and fill it. If you have any heritage bank experience centres near you, submit it to him.
If you don’t, just contact heritage bank through the contact info listed. They will ask you to provide your details or direct you to their agent in your state.
We share this form link for you to know what you are going to provide while filling the form.
BENEFITS Heritage Bank POS Machine
- POS terminals are free.
- Accepting payment from customers with all card type.
- Direct and automated credit of all acquired transactions to bank account
- Eliminates the cost and security risk.
- The Transaction security is assured.
- Transaction statements can be requested for each POS terminal.
- Eliminates cash counting and cash movements
- Eases merchant reconciliation at the end of the business day.
FEATURES Of Heritage Bank POS Machine.
- Chip and PIN enabled (EMV Compliant)
- Uses GPRS, CDMA, or LAN/Wi-Fi network connectivity
- T+1 Merchant settlement (next working day)
How long does it take POS transactions to be credited to account?
Every Transactions are credited by close of business of the next working day. I.e each transactions you perform will be credited to your account in the next business day.
You may also like to read this: List Of Best POS Machine In Nigeria [2021 Rated]
If you perform transfer on Friday, your account will be credited on Monday. Because Saturday and Sunday are not business day .
What to if customer claims to have been debited for an unsuccessful transaction.
If you made any transactions and the transactions is not successful, do not release goods or offer services for such a transaction.
Because there may be an automatic reversal of the transaction to the customer account.
It his/her bank don’t reverse the money, the cardholder should visit his bank to lodge the complaint on dispense error.
What to if transaction declined or unsuccessful.
If you made a transactions and the transaction declined or unsuccessful and they didn’t debit the customer account.
This could be due to a temporary network downtime from heritage or from the customer bank. Just tell the cardholder to try again.
What does EXCEEDS WITHDRAWAL LIMIT mean?
If you get messages say “EXCEEDS WITHDRAWAL LIMIT” The Cardholder has surpassed the maximum per transaction amount limit allowed by his bank for that particular day.
Or he does not have enough funds in his account to complete the transaction. That’s all. Not from your side.
How To get reports of all previous transactions
All your POS transactions reports are available through:
- POS terminal notification.
- SMS Alert (after successful transactions).
Heritage Bank Android POS Spec.
- Processor: Quad-core, Secure CPU
- OS: Android 7.0
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB EMMC(optional to 2GB & 16GB).
- Communication: Supports 4G (3G/2G compatible) connectivity; WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n Bluetooth
- Battery: built-in rechargable li-battery, 7.4V 2500mAH
If you have any other questions regarding heritage bank POS machine feel free to drop your comment through the comment section below.
You may also like to read this: Here Is Minimum Amount To Start A POS Business Right Now In 2021
And don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family. Thanks for reading.